Faro Mine Remediation Project is a complex and long-term risk mitigation and care maintenance project at one of the worlds largest open pit lead-zinc mine. Rose Creek diversion is a 1.9 km long channel that diverts Rose Creek around the tailings storage area. The construction scope of work for this included North Fork Rose Creek diversion, slope stability improvements and spillway construction.
- Temporarily diversion channel to accommodate for construction
- Construction of access roads
- Aggregate production, test pitting programs for future aggregates
- Haul Road Cut, slope improvements
- Spillway construction and armouring
For more information regarding Faro Mine Remediation, visit https://www.rcaanc-cirnac.gc.ca