CAP Engineering (CAP) was retained by BMC Minerals to administer the design and construction of a new exploration camp and the Kudz Ze Kayah (KZK) Mine site, approximately 115km southeast of Ross River, YT. The camp will operate as an advanced exploration camp until the site turns to production at which point the camp will them be used to house the mining operations staff.
The Engineering and Project Management scope of work consisted of re-design of the existing camp pad and septic systems, evaluation of options for camp layout and preliminary permit application reviews:
- Existing septic system was evaluated and redesigned based on camp capacities.
- Power generation and fuel storage were evaluated and designed.
- Fire Suppression and control, including water storage and handling.
- Initial site grading and setting of 2 buildings were performed on site.
- Geological analysis of site pad and tote road were performed.